RE: Campaign Series Update and Development Team Memebers (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series

Great_Ajax -> RE: Campaign Series Update and Development Team Memebers (12/12/2006 12:18:18 AM)

Is a Warsaw Pact - NATO mod available for Divided Ground? I would love to get into some scenario designing on modern battles.

Trey

quote:

ORIGINAL: Adz

Hello All!

I have played the Campaign Series since East Front first came out. I first got interested in modding when I bought Divided Ground and was immediately disappointed by the many flaws in the game. I have since become more of a modder, than a gamer!. I have completed my work on improving Divided Ground (currently on version 2.00), and participated in the development of the Vietnam Mod to Divided Ground. I have also completed work on adding Soviet and US forces to Divided Ground. In between, I have assisted George Smithson and Jason Petho on their additions to the WW2 games. For the last three years I have been mainly occupied with developing a massively comprehensive WWI mod for West Front.

I look forward to working with David and the rest of the Matrix team.

Paul Adaway

british exil -> RE: Campaign Series Update and Development Team Memebers (12/16/2006 7:25:18 PM)

1 more week till christmas.
I'm hoping for a nice season with my pc running hot with WF.
How are things doing on the games frontline?
Is "D-Day" being postponed?
The waiting is driving me nuts.

Still, best wishes from Germany to all those who read the forums.

jbunnelle -> RE: Campaign Series Update and Development Team Memebers (12/18/2006 9:19:22 PM)

Yes, my credit card is also waiting. Will it be next year, I assume?

jimair1 -> RE: Campaign Series Update and Development Team Memebers (12/21/2006 12:21:11 AM)

Even the real D-Day was postponed for a day.   Besides any time a programmer promised you a date, add a month.

I'd rahter have it be correct than early!

british exil -> RE: Campaign Series Update and Development Team Memebers (12/22/2006 7:02:37 PM)

Jimair1
your reasoning is sound. But you know the feeling when you've been looking forward to the release date,only to find it postponed. Plus Christmas is the only time that my GF lets me play soooo much. So another reason to be upset. But I reckon when the matrix-boys are ready to releases the finished product, it'll have been worth the wait.

Elwro -> RE: Campaign Series Update and Development Team Memebers (12/22/2006 7:06:37 PM)

I wonder, what will be the estimate cost of Campaign Series: The Matrix Edition?

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI