While my AK's were being turned into colanders... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Tech Support

djr007 -> While my AK's were being turned into colanders... (9/22/2006 2:41:13 AM)

I noticed that several Casablanca-class CVE's had air groups of 53 VF's and 53 VB's. As this is historically inaccurate, this must be a glitch.

wdolson -> RE: While my AK's were being turned into colanders... (9/22/2006 4:01:02 AM)

There is a bug where carrier airgroups can resize to monsterous proportions.  This will usually happen if the air unit has been transferred to a land base.  I once off loaded the airgroup from a CVE so the CVE could run an aircraft ferry mission.  When I looked at the base again a couple of days later, the air group had grown to monsterous proportions.  The only thing I could do with it after that was transport it to a land base and have it operate as land based air.

Bill

dtravel -> RE: While my AK's were being turned into colanders... (9/22/2006 4:20:18 PM)

I can't remember at the moment if the Casablanca-class were the CVEs that carried the VR squadrons.  If the air units are VR-##, then this is functioning correctly.  VR squadrons do not fly missions, they just supply replacement aircraft for other carriers.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI