Looking for opponent for large scenario (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III >> Opponents Wanted

muddaubber -> Looking for opponent for large scenario (9/29/2006 10:14:05 PM)

Looking for an opponent who is willing to play a large scenario. GIO, CSV, or WW I.

jesperpehrson -> RE: Looking for opponent for large scenario (9/29/2006 11:02:47 PM)

I might be interested depending on what scenario and at what rate you want to play it. I cannot do daily turns but a few a week should be possible.

muddaubber -> RE: Looking for opponent for large scenario (9/29/2006 11:15:54 PM)

Two or three turn a week is fine. I just want someone who will stick around for the whole game.

Which scenario are you interested in. It does not have to be the ones on my list above.

jesperpehrson -> RE: Looking for opponent for large scenario (9/30/2006 12:39:51 AM)

Those are some massive scenarios. WW1 is the one that I would find interesting at the moment. Any prefence of sides? (never played the scenario)

I have played a few PBEM-games but I am not very experienced.

muddaubber -> RE: Looking for opponent for large scenario (9/30/2006 12:59:27 AM)

How about Falotti 'The Great War'. You can start as the Central Powers. Be sure to read the briefing document.

jesperpehrson -> RE: Looking for opponent for large scenario (9/30/2006 1:14:58 AM)

Alright! It is a deal, I will send a turn to you if you PM me your email. I suppose we use all the houserules right?

jesperpehrson -> RE: Looking for opponent for large scenario (9/30/2006 3:07:39 AM)

Argg was almost done with the first turn but wanted to take a screenshot = crash. Lesson learned is to save often. Will do the turn on sunday, busy all day tomorrow.

This will be fun!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI