Aircraft upgrade (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Tech Support

SirStoffel -> Aircraft upgrade (10/4/2006 3:04:44 PM)

Hi all out there!
After playing since nearly 6 real month at Japan side it is time to say goodbye for the US boys in July 1942...
But:
I have some problems with the upgrade of my airgroups. With 1.6 (or 1.8) it was possible to choose the planes I like to up- or downgrade. With 1.801 I can only choose that I like to upgrade.
In fact I like to have some training groups (equipped with Zero) downgrade to train with Claudes. In 1.6 that was possible!

Does anybody have some information for me about that?
When is the next update scheduled?
Thanks for help
Christoph

dtravel -> RE: Aircraft upgrade (10/5/2006 2:09:53 AM)

Sounds like you were playing with PDU (Player-Defined Upgrades) ON and somehow they got turned off.

wdolson -> RE: Aircraft upgrade (10/5/2006 3:26:34 AM)

I'm playing 1.801 with PDU and I'm able to downgrade units. Sometimes they will get switched into a different track and I won't be able to go back to where they were. I've noticed this with the new Zealand Hudsons for example. I can convert them to Dakotas, but then once converted to Dakotas, they can't be changed back into bomber units.

Though, most of the time I have flexibility how to upgrade or downgrade units.

Bill

SirStoffel -> RE: Aircraft upgrade (10/8/2006 12:35:28 PM)

Wow thanks dtravel and wdolson...
Yes that was the wrong klick, the PDU was switched of, why ever and when ever...

Thank you, but the US in my game will not be pleased with that [:'(]

Christoph from Germany

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI