CHS Allied opponent sought (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Opponents wanted

SamCole -> CHS Allied opponent sought (10/8/2006 7:18:49 PM)

I have 2 CHS PBEMs running now and would like to add a third one. I am only interested in one of the CHS senarios and preferrably 155( The two above are 157 ), but I will consider one of the others. And as the title indicates, I will be playing the glorious forces of Japan.

I am insisting on the following:
IJN sub ops OFF
PDUs ON.
Historical first turn OFF
Dec 7th surprise ON
1 day turns.
All other options we need to discuss

I will use KB to attack PH and will make no port attacks on Manilla or Singapore on turn 1. I will restrict my first turn invasions possibilities to include only locations that the 'Historical" first turn provides. In return, I expect the Allied player to issue orders to only: existing Task Forces and any Chinese Unit( not including AVG ).

I am somewhat new to PBEM but I do know what I am doing. Be prepared to wage war.

stldiver -> RE: CHS Allied opponent sought (10/8/2006 7:42:46 PM)

SamCole,

I will play you, I have one PBEM stock as allied currently May 42, and another CHS Jan 42 (Opponent is awol). The version is the same as the one I have so no problem starting currently.

I agree with your options, but also have US subs OFF, Max 6 ASW task forces, not sure of the others but I am very reliable and adaptable to issues that may come up. Send the turn when you are ready.

Thanks

Email stldiver12@hotmail.com

SamCole -> RE: CHS Allied opponent sought (10/8/2006 8:22:06 PM)

then it looks like we are a go. I will also state, that I will not invade Russia, and on turn 1 I will not use the first turn bonus move to try and grab bases far away. I expect to play a reasonably good game but I will try to play within the real life capabilities that Japan had. Also, I will not enter the Malorcaa(?) strait untill Singapore is captured.

You didn't say much about any house rules, so we will have to do some talking during the game.

Game request is closed then.

goodboyladdie -> RE: CHS Allied opponent sought (10/12/2006 6:54:33 PM)

B*gger!

Missed it because I was away working.[8|]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI