Pretty quiet lately (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball

PadresFan104 -> Pretty quiet lately (10/10/2006 12:28:48 AM)

Shaun - any news you can pass on about the next official patch release or anything else to keep up our interest? [:)]

Al

dneely -> RE: Pretty quiet lately (10/10/2006 3:46:16 AM)

Guys:

It has been very quite around here recently!! No word from Shaun in some time and no conclusion to the last Beta or word on the final version. Kind of disappointing after all the recent interest, new players and new features being added to our game.

Shaun, how are things?? we all hope you are busy but not TOO busy to visit the forums some time very soon and keep the family informed.

Thanks, DNeely

Amaroq -> RE: Pretty quiet lately (10/10/2006 4:02:00 AM)

Yeah. I've been around lately - I check in pretty much daily - but haven't had a whole lot to say, so I've been keeping pretty quiet.

Hope all's well with you and yours, Shaun.

looneyluden -> RE: Pretty quiet lately (10/10/2006 5:28:02 AM)

I check the messages on the board everyday. But actually have been too busy playing to participate in discussions!

henry296 -> RE: Pretty quiet lately (10/10/2006 6:32:22 AM)

I've been checking in, but haven't been playing since 1.38 seems to have had a negative impact on player development.  If there is a new patch, I'll try it out.

Dargone -> RE: Pretty quiet lately (10/10/2006 7:49:49 AM)

Yeah, was wondering this myself. Hope everything is going well...

akcranker -> RE: Pretty quiet lately (10/20/2006 12:46:59 PM)

I check in once or twice a week but I haven't played PS in like 2 months or so because ever since the bowling alley opened back up I've been working like 7 days a week and I'm just so busy that I don't have time to do anything anymore.  Heck I think I've watched half of a playoff game and that's it.  I'm hoping to get a TV hooked up at work so I can watch the WS.

Rhett -> RE: Pretty quiet lately (10/22/2006 8:52:39 AM)

I think Shaun posted a week or so ago that he has been dealing with work stuff for some time, but he is hoping to have out a non-Beta patch sometime soon... Anyways, hope everyone has been doing well!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI