I'm back (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball

puresimmer -> I'm back (10/11/2006 2:41:44 AM)

I've had some personal issues to deal with over the past few weeks and am facing an almost overwhelming workload/travel schedule at the "real job" over the next three weeks. That said, I am trying to catch up here, and will start to look at what it will take to get a patch or two out the door.

We're probably a week or two away from the next patch -- I am not really seeing too many problems in my tests with the last patch, but apparently some folks are. One possible move would be to remove the new aging algorithm altogether, I will take a look this weekend.

Sorry for the silence over the last week or two.

33sherman -> RE: I'm back (10/11/2006 3:26:00 AM)

I'm using 1.37 and find it to be very stable. I would hate to see the new aging model go.

dneely -> RE: I'm back (10/11/2006 7:17:26 AM)

Shaun:

Great to have you back! I hope we can keep the aging factor in, just needs some tweaking from what I have seen.

SirWolf1960 -> RE: I'm back (10/11/2006 8:50:50 PM)

Shaun, any chance of putting up a link to a full version of the game for those of us who screwed up and deleted something they shouldn't have?

Steve

PS: While I don't know what you are dealing with, know that I will be praying for you.

Rhett -> RE: I'm back (10/11/2006 11:21:57 PM)

Thoughts are with you man, hope it all works out. Looking forward to the next official patch! 

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI