Bug with campaigns and NT 4.0 w/ SP4 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Miku -> Bug with campaigns and NT 4.0 w/ SP4 (7/31/2000 4:24:00 PM)

I did not see any reports about this bug, so I guess I have to report this. This bug is only on NT 4.0 SP4, or at least it is not in Win95: - start any campaign (WW2 or custom made) - buy some core or just hit done (does not matter) - When you get the next screen for buying support units, hit "mission"-button (to see whether you have assault etc.) - The small box with mission information is displayed, but the program freezes! Only way to exit is to use task manager to kill process. Because this is NT-specific, it probably has something to do with windows code. Not fatal but very annoying bug.

Alex -> (8/1/2000 2:49:00 PM)

This bug has been reported a long time ago, and the only answer was: "read the manual the game is win95/98 friendly". I have the same problem (also a Win NT user [img]http://www.matrixgames.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img] )the only work around I know is viewing the map and the ammount of point to tell what mission you are playing. Hope that helps Alex

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI