Internet Play (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> FlashPoint Germany

Jeff S -> Internet Play (10/18/2006 5:25:16 AM)

I was finally able to play this with a friend over the internet. We had a great time of it. Anyway, I have a question. Is internet play limited to 2 players, or is it possible to have two people on a team playing either against another team or the AI?

thanks,
Jeff

CapnDarwin -> RE: Internet Play (10/19/2006 1:09:52 AM)

Jeff,

Currently, the game is limited to just the two player system over the internet/LAN. I'll pass along your idea of team oriented play vs another team or the AI with the Lead Designer of the game/series (We are currenlty working on the next title).

Thanks for the input and keep an eye out for the 1.12 update that should be out soon.

MikeBrough -> RE: Internet Play (10/19/2006 9:36:56 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Capn Darwin
Thanks for the input and keep an eye out for the 1.12 update that should be out soon.

There's a patch on the way? What does it address?

CapnDarwin -> RE: Internet Play (10/19/2006 2:55:16 PM)

The patch addresses a couple of bugs within the SOP for units movement and fire. With the fixes in place the units are now following both better then before. If your recon unit is set to bug out at 2000m and fire at 500m, it will now scout away from the threat and very rarely fire beyond the 500m mark. There is still a small chance of firing or moving out of the scope of the SOP but it is tied in better to the units current state of being. Some of the displayed combat messages are also modified to better reflect these changes as well.

Jeff S -> RE: Internet Play (10/19/2006 6:50:25 PM)

Thanks for the answer Cap'n.  Team play would be a great new feature for future games.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI