Historical CFL rosters (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> 3rd Party Developers Area

marcntx -> Historical CFL rosters (10/29/2006 1:22:21 AM)

I am willing to make Historical CFL rosters if anyone can email me the rosters or tell me where I can find them on the Net. I would love to recreate a CFL season when Warren Moon or Doug Flutie played there. I have no idea where I can find old CFL rosters. Any help would be appreciated. mpfleg@hotmail.com

DONMVP -> RE: Historical CFL rosters (10/29/2006 10:17:55 AM)

I WISH I COULD HELP .Would love to do that myself.

Brockleigh -> RE: Historical CFL rosters (10/29/2006 3:35:56 PM)

The best way would be to head to the CFL website and contact them there. I've placed a couple of queries in to them, and have received prompt responses in return.

Your best option looks like going right to the source.

Orange Shoes -> RE: Historical CFL rosters (11/7/2006 11:27:44 PM)

I'm in with 80 and 82 rosters from Sports Action CFL Football card game.  I'm also trying to dig up some old yearbooks.  The cfl hall of fame site has a few.  Public libraries are a decent thought as well. 

Gman1025 -> RE: Historical CFL rosters (11/8/2006 1:56:42 AM)

quote:

Sports Action CFL Football card game

That was a great game. I have the '82 through '87 maybe '88 cards.

I ripped apart my 1987 facts figures and records book (never thought I would do something like that) and scanned the rosters. However, it doesn't show the players numbers.

I think I have '86 to maybe '97, so more will follow.

I just uploaded them.

ARRRRRRRRRRGOOOOOOSSSSSS

marcntx -> RE: Historical CFL rosters (11/9/2006 7:09:52 PM)

Can you send them to me?  I would really appreciate it mpfleg@hotmail.com

brb321 -> RE: Historical CFL rosters (12/4/2006 4:46:08 AM)

Does anyone have 2006 CFL rosters out there?

Brockleigh -> RE: Historical CFL rosters (12/4/2006 6:50:45 PM)

I've just posted the Entire League to http://www.fbmax.com/unsorted.asp. The file is CFL2006.zip, and has all eight CFL teams as well as a Fictional Ottawa team, in case you want to resurrect the Renegades.

All rosters have had their Depth Charts optimized to have the proper starters out there. Bear in mind that the Rosters are NOT from the end of the 2006 season. They are entered sometime in midseason, although I have tinkered with some of the players (like seeing as half of the Tiger-Cats have been released, there's been SOME changes there).

Again, the importing of rosters from one league to another is not supported by Maximum Football, and so if you have problems getting there to work, there aren't too many people that can help. Including me.

marcntx -> RE: Historical CFL rosters (12/10/2006 5:08:01 AM)

I am working on getting the info together for several historical CFL seasons.  However, I'm waiting until the roster thing settles down before I do too many.  The way I'm doing it, it shouldn't take long to get them done once the game is ready.

Brockleigh -> RE: Historical CFL rosters (12/10/2006 7:17:34 AM)

Sounds good, marcntx. Do let me know when you have them all completed, as I'd love to see what you've put together.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI