Combat Leader? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

nyarlathotep -> Combat Leader? (10/29/2006 5:44:28 PM)

Errrr, where'd it go?

I think the last time I was reading the forums for it was quite a while ago (months!) and just now was going to catch up on it's progress and realized they're gone. Also did a search of all forums for the words and nothing comes up, it's like it vanished into thin air.

Is it DO(N)A?

junk2drive -> RE: Combat Leader? (10/29/2006 6:11:02 PM)

From the "All Forums" menu, scroll down to the bottom of the screen.

CL is a dead issue. The new Close Combat - Cross of Iron replaces it, so to speak.

Les_the_Sarge_9_1 -> RE: Combat Leader? (10/29/2006 11:30:21 PM)

I wouldn't say the re release of Close Combat replaced anything but the old Close Combat actually.

Combat Leader refused to cooperate with the team trying to make it the successor to Steel Panthers. The development team finally decided to take a step back and go with a fresh approach to the original objective.

Well that's what I have been told at any rate.

nyarlathotep -> RE: Combat Leader? (10/30/2006 6:38:19 AM)

Ok thx, I still don't see it but I'm stupid and figured it was a goner.

Dang, that stinks.

ravinhood -> RE: Combat Leader? (11/1/2006 10:03:19 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: junk2drive

From the "All Forums" menu, scroll down to the bottom of the screen.

CL is a dead issue. The new Close Combat - Cross of Iron replaces it, so to speak.

LOL ROFLMAO NEW close combat? hahah replaces "Combat Leader"? Thanks I needed a good laugh today.[:D]

The Gnome -> RE: Combat Leader? (11/8/2006 8:56:43 PM)

I just noticed this moved too and am really disappointed by the loss.  I, along with many others, have been waiting a looooong time for a Steel Panthers replacement.  I'd love an official post to inform us what happened - just out of curiosity more than anything else.

Hertston -> RE: Combat Leader? (11/8/2006 9:39:10 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: The Gnome

I just noticed this moved too and am really disappointed by the loss.  I, along with many others, have been waiting a looooong time for a Steel Panthers replacement.  I'd love an official post to inform us what happened - just out of curiosity more than anything else.

There was one, somewhere. It said pretty much what Les posted above.

The Gnome -> RE: Combat Leader? (11/9/2006 8:08:57 PM)

Ahh well, I guess I'll have to wait for whatever the "new approach" is.  *Crosses Fingers*

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI