One More Question (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> The Locker

moranacus -> One More Question (10/29/2006 9:14:07 PM)

I'm going to create my own baseball league with my own created teams and ball parks. I'm going to be using players from the
past and present on my team. My question is if a player played 10 years 1970 to 1979 and only had one good year (1975)
if I choose that year his game play will reflect those stats correct????

Frozen Stiffer -> RE: One More Question (2/22/2007 9:48:37 PM)

Regretfully, that's not something which can be guaranteed. The game doesn't work to follow the path that the player did. In other words, it will take their PAST performance to determine how good they are at the time they are created. However, it will not MAKE them perform the way their FUTURE stats show they did.

Puresim is a simulator, not a play-back machine. There are too many variables to predict how someone will perform. Of course, if Player X hit 30+ home runs in his last six seasons, odds are he will play will and hit several home runs this season. Yet, if in real-life he happened to hit 45 in his seventh, there's no guarantee he will repeat that in your sim.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI