Anyone make a CFL football yet? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Graphics Related

marcntx -> Anyone make a CFL football yet? (10/31/2006 4:18:37 PM)

I've seen some great footballs at FBMAX, but where is the CFL one?

Orange Shoes -> RE: Anyone make a CFL football yet? (11/7/2006 11:34:13 PM)

Isn't the default ball a CFL ball?

David Winter -> RE: Anyone make a CFL football yet? (11/8/2006 3:53:57 AM)

The game comes with a Canadian ball with stripes around the full circumference. There is also a US amateur ball with only half stripes, a US pro with no stripes, and an indoor ball that has blue full stripes.

marcntx -> RE: Anyone make a CFL football yet? (11/9/2006 10:32:28 PM)

I was looking for one that had the CFL logo on it like the NFL, AFL and College footballs that members have created. 

Great White -> RE: Anyone make a CFL football yet? (11/10/2006 1:34:00 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: marcntx

I was looking for one that had the CFL logo on it like the NFL, AFL and College footballs that members have created.

Maximum Football is all about features and options that come with no licensing and etc (and hopefully forever); you are asking for something that would have to be licensed and etc or probably not look good enough to you.

nmleague -> RE: Anyone make a CFL football yet? (11/10/2006 1:40:18 AM)

Maximum may be limited in what they can do, but private individuals can do the graphic for the ball and post it on FBmax. I think that is what was done for the NFL etc. balls. Similar to the NFL uniforms that people did and posted on the site.

Great White -> RE: Anyone make a CFL football yet? (11/10/2006 4:24:42 AM)

nmleague,

I could not agree more. I go to the extent that players names could be done by a diehard fan(s) and give it at cost or free for all. Other football games do this even though the licenses and etc are in the games. I do like even having the real names of players; however, I do like having the coaches' names, easily relocating teams and etc.

marcntx -> RE: Anyone make a CFL football yet? (11/10/2006 5:55:46 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: nmleague

Maximum may be limited in what they can do, but private individuals can do the graphic for the ball and post it on FBmax. I think that is what was done for the NFL etc. balls. Similar to the NFL uniforms that people did and posted on the site.

That is exactly what I'm talking about. The other league footballs have already been made. I'm just wondering why no one has done the CFL ball and posted it on FBMAX or somewhere else.

garysorrell -> RE: Anyone make a CFL football yet? (11/10/2006 8:47:16 AM)

Hey marcntx,
I just made one. It's a Wilson, with the old CFL logo on it, the helmet with the leaf in it, not the new one.

I will post it to fbmax, but can send it to you if you like.

I couldnt find a pic of the CFL football other than the above one, so if its different, let me know

garysorrell -> RE: Anyone make a CFL football yet? (11/10/2006 8:53:45 AM)

It's now on www.fbmax.com

listed near the top of the unsorted files, called

Ball-CDN.zip

marcntx -> RE: Anyone make a CFL football yet? (11/10/2006 2:19:47 PM)

Thanks Gary, you're the best!

DONMVP -> RE: Anyone make a CFL football yet? (11/10/2006 8:54:49 PM)

Started to make those cfl 80 uniforms for you this moarning. Got hamiltons done except for helmet , hopefully if i get some time this weekend i can get them all done or at lease sometime middle week . If i have any prob be with some helmets but sure we can find someone who can improve on what i do. Hopefully a prob i`m finding using my arcade mode i can fix soon , Use that a lot to view the final product most of time .

marcntx -> RE: Anyone make a CFL football yet? (11/11/2006 2:41:33 PM)

That's great.  I really appreciate it.

marcntx -> RE: Anyone make a CFL football yet? (11/13/2006 7:53:35 PM)

Gary, here is a picture of the New CFL football. I don't know if you'd be interested in making it, but I thought I'd post it anyway. Thanks for the other one, it's great.

garysorrell -> RE: Anyone make a CFL football yet? (11/14/2006 1:59:15 AM)

I'll work on it tonite after the kids go to sleep.

I assume the other side has 'Canadian Football League' on it, probably the commish signature?

marcntx -> RE: Anyone make a CFL football yet? (11/14/2006 4:51:43 PM)

I think the other side just says Wilson and Canadian Football League. See attached photo. Not the best, but it's all I could find.

garysorrell -> RE: Anyone make a CFL football yet? (11/15/2006 3:22:31 AM)

Crap!! Forgot all about it last night. I'll get on it tonite. Thanks for the pics.

garysorrell -> RE: Anyone make a CFL football yet? (11/15/2006 5:41:55 AM)

here it is.
Dont use this one though, just go to fbmax and its on the unsorted page as:
Ball-CDN2.zip

[image]local://upfiles/15334/19C935F0873047368B839EC267099FC7.jpg[/image]

marcntx -> RE: Anyone make a CFL football yet? (11/15/2006 4:58:48 PM)

Once again Gary, thanks a lot.  It looks great!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI