Cant re-download my games (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers

chanss -> Cant re-download my games (11/4/2006 1:43:34 AM)

I have gotten a new computer and now I want to re-download my games, but matrix sites keeps telling me to accept cookies. WHICH I HAVE DONE in explorer settings, but it still refuses me to connect and download. Man, I even uninstalled NORTON antivirus in trying to get this to work, but it just doesnt work whatever I do. I WANT my games, its many 100 euros of worth.

I have bought other games and downloaded, but never ever had problems like this anywhere.

I am even doing my banking bussines online via this computer NO PROBLEM AT ALL, and they sure wants it secure.

Erik Rutins -> RE: Cant re-download my games (11/4/2006 3:21:28 AM)

chanss,

Are you trying this via www.findmyorder.com? I would suggest sending an e-mail to support@matrixgames.com.

Also, have you tried a different browser? If there's a setting you're missing in your normal browser, perhaps trying an alternate one will work. If you're using IE, try www.mozilla.com and grab FireFox for free to see if that works any better.

Regards,

- Erik

chanss -> RE: Cant re-download my games (11/4/2006 12:20:50 PM)

I have instelled it now and made sure it accepts cookies, but i get the same error. The strange thing is that when i look at cookies in mozila browser it actually has succeeded placing one there from digital river.

Erik Rutins -> RE: Cant re-download my games (11/4/2006 2:37:43 PM)

This is very odd - is there any other program running that could be intercepting the cookies or changing your security settings? This is not a general problem with the store, so there has to be something really unusual going on here.

chanss -> RE: Cant re-download my games (11/4/2006 6:44:35 PM)

Yeah, why just me? Nooen else is having this problem? The only other thing I can think of is my wireless router, it has an built in firewall, I have turned that off. I will try to disconnect it altogether, and go straight via modem and then i see what happens.

chanss -> RE: Cant re-download my games (11/4/2006 11:11:19 PM)

That didnt work either, so what to do then?

bjm111 -> RE: Cant re-download my games (11/5/2006 2:51:31 AM)

Had same problem downloading a patch. try turning off your windows xp firewall.

chanss -> RE: Cant re-download my games (11/5/2006 1:37:25 PM)

Already have it off, and that doesnt help either, but thanks anyways.

chanss -> RE: Cant re-download my games (11/7/2006 12:37:53 AM)

When can i expect to hear something from matrix suport then? I sent them a message Friday.

chanss -> RE: Cant re-download my games (11/8/2006 2:59:50 PM)

Newest Netscape seems to do the trick, I am downloading now, so far so good.

chanss -> RE: Cant re-download my games (11/8/2006 7:35:32 PM)

Actually not so good, I could log in ONE time and start downloading, but now when i try to log in again, i get the same error message regarding cookies again. I have removed the cookies inbetween tries but it doesnt help.

chanss -> RE: Cant re-download my games (11/8/2006 11:39:43 PM)

found the problem;

this link does not work for me: http://www.digitalriver.com/dr/sat5/ec_main.entry11?sp=10343&pn=1#q5 , its the link for re-order under store FAQ

this link works every time i want to re-download: http://www.digitalriver.com/dr/sat5/ec_main.entry11?sp=10340&pn=1&xid=50505#q1, this link is the order status link

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI