RE: Puresim Online Leagues? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball

Deltadog -> RE: Puresim Online Leagues? (11/27/2006 6:03:42 AM)

Appears you are correct.  I was thinking that the two changes came later than that, but clearly that is not the case.

puresimmer -> RE: Puresim Online Leagues? (11/27/2006 1:30:24 PM)

Please get 1.41 -- it should be a good improvement on the multiplayer front.

Shaun

Deltadog -> RE: Puresim Online Leagues? (11/27/2006 6:15:53 PM)

We have 1.41 and have started a new thread relative to test with that version.

legendsport2k -> RE: Puresim Online Leagues? (12/22/2006 3:08:10 AM)

OK, since it seems that we've got a solid, working, multiplayer-capable 1.51 release... anyone up for a historical online league?

After a lot of consideration, I was thinking of a league starting with the 1941 season, 50 players per team, early entry on might be fun. We can see how Ted Williams, Joe DiMaggio, Hank Greenberg, Bob Feller, et al would have done without WWII interrupting their careers. Plus, those wartime fill-ins can help flesh out the rosters. I ran a 20-season long OOTP league with that same setup (except for early entry, and we also expanded which isn't necessarily the way to go with this). That league was killed by OOTP 2006, and it still leaves a sore spot. It'd be nice to see how Puresim can handle this great era of baseball history.

So, again - anyone interested in giving it a go?

dneely -> RE: Puresim Online Leagues? (12/22/2006 7:47:20 AM)

Ready and willing!

legendsport2k -> RE: Puresim Online Leagues? (12/22/2006 4:23:03 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: dneely

Ready and willing!

Awesome! I've started a new thread b/c I'm not sure that folks will look at this long one.

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=1333935 - is the new thread.

Let me know what team you'd like to have (and provide a second choice). We'll re-draft from scratch so all you're getting is a name and ballpark :)

Yanks, Cardinals and Braves are taken so far.

Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI