saving and deleting scenarios (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Harpoon 3 - Advanced Naval Warfare >> Harpoon 3 ANW Support

agafford -> saving and deleting scenarios (11/14/2006 2:52:38 AM)

I am just starting single player use of H3ANW converting from H3 from Spearsoft. In the old H3 when I was, say, reinforcing Norway I would save the game as Norway2 or Norway3 or something and then when through playing to conclusion, I would go to my PC file explorer and open the battleset and delete that file. What does one do with H3ANW? do the files just pile up ?

hermanhum -> RE: saving and deleting scenarios (11/14/2006 4:41:56 AM)

Yes, according to your description, the files will "pile up".

Just go into the Scenario Sub-folder of the particular database you are using and delete the *.SAV file.

Every database now has its own sub-folder (i.e. PlayersDB, ANW DB, ODb,..) Within each of the database folders, you will find a "Scenarios" sub-folder. Your saved game file should be found within.

If you installed the game with the default directory and just finished playing a PlayersDB scenario, you would look for the *.SAV game file in:

C:\MATRIX GAMES\HARPOON 3 ADVANCED NAVAL WARFARE\DATABASES\PlayersDB\Scenarios

Welcome back to the game, shipmate. [8D]

agafford -> RE: saving and deleting scenarios (11/26/2006 11:02:08 PM)

Yes, the directions from hermanhum worked just fine. Just a matter of navigating around the files. Now to shoot down some pesky helicopters before they target my task force for SSMs !

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI