Patch issue resolution? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers

goodboyladdie -> Patch issue resolution? (11/17/2006 1:26:00 AM)

I always used to be able to download the patches with no problems. For the last two months I and many others have not been able to download and have been reliant on the good people of the forum to get these vital improvements (many thanks to Terminus and Helpless). Please could you explain what the problem is and give some idea of when the issue will be solved? I love Matrix Games. I think that you are the best publisher I have seen in over 20 years of PC wargaming. Please do not leave loyal fans in the lurch....

Marc von Martial -> RE: Patch issue resolution? (11/20/2006 12:55:10 PM)

The web and server guys have been on this via the weekend. It should be better now.

goodboyladdie -> RE: Patch issue resolution? (11/20/2006 9:00:44 PM)

Thanks for the reply. I just tried to open the link for the Operational Art of War patch and it timed out. Some people do not seem to have this issue while many others do. Any idea what the problem is, please?

Terminus -> RE: Patch issue resolution? (11/20/2006 11:52:29 PM)

I've mainly heard it happen to people in the UK...

goodboyladdie -> RE: Patch issue resolution? (11/21/2006 6:04:30 PM)

You are right Terminus, but I am sure I saw other Europeans say thank you for your patch mirror too. Thanks very much for the little 17mb present you sent me, by the way. You are a LEGEND![&o]

I just hope the problem gets sorted soon. WPO 1.3 will be a biggie when Tanker gets the time to finish it.

Terminus -> RE: Patch issue resolution? (11/21/2006 6:17:43 PM)

Yup...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI