where do you get D/L the game manuel? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's World at War: A World Divided

SilentWolff -> where do you get D/L the game manuel? (11/21/2006 7:10:10 AM)

Dumb question prolly [:D] anyone have a link?

flintlock -> RE: where do you get D/L the game manuel? (11/21/2006 7:14:39 AM)

I may be mistaken, though I don't believe you can download the game manual. It's available in your game folder (ie; C:\Program Files\Matrix Games\Gary Grigsby's World at War A World Divided\Manuals), though this is assuming you have the game.

SilentWolff -> RE: where do you get D/L the game manuel? (11/21/2006 8:52:44 AM)

Yeah, I checked in there already and it was no where to be found. I didnt know if it was an oversight by matrix or not. Have you checked there and actually seen it in that folder? [&:]

flintlock -> RE: where do you get D/L the game manuel? (11/21/2006 9:38:00 AM)

Yes, I've checked and it's definitely there. Have you tried accessing the manual from the link within the initial splash screen? (The screen you click on to launch the game.)

coralsaw -> RE: where do you get D/L the game manuel? (11/21/2006 10:39:38 AM)

Once you install, there's a direct link to the manual through Start->Gary Grisby's... menu.

/coralsaw

SilentWolff -> RE: where do you get D/L the game manuel? (11/21/2006 1:40:42 PM)

Must be a bad install, It doesnt work on the splash screen either. Its ok, I have another cpu and I installed in on there as well and the manuel comes up just fine. Thanks for input guys.

CTB123 -> RE: where do you get D/L the game manuel? (11/22/2006 4:43:28 PM)

It won't launch for me from the splash screen menu either, but it is definitely in the manuals folder and opens just fine when I access it there.  I also have a Production Map and Matrix Games catalog there.

Tony

GKar -> RE: where do you get D/L the game manuel? (11/22/2006 5:08:52 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: CTB123

it is definitely in the manuals folder and opens just fine when I access it there. I also have a Production Map and Matrix Games catalog there.

That's how it is supposed to be. I can even open it from the "game launcher menu", but I never use that one anyway as it's faster to start the game with the direct shortcut.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI