where is the video interview with Joel Billings? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's World at War: A World Divided

WanderingHead -> where is the video interview with Joel Billings? (11/27/2006 6:16:36 AM)

Several months ago there was a video interview with Joel Billings somewhere online, on Matrix I believe. I never got around to checking it out, and now that I've thought of it at the right time I just can't find it.

Anyone know where to find it?

Bodhi -> RE: where is the video interview with Joel Billings? (11/27/2006 8:06:53 AM)

Over at the wargamer.com

http://www.wargamer.com/articles/origins_2006_2by3/

flintlock -> RE: where is the video interview with Joel Billings? (11/27/2006 9:37:19 AM)

Appreciate the link. First time I've had an opportunity to watch that video interview. It was insightful, although halfway through I considered pausing it and checking the medicine cabinet for motion sickness meds. ;)

Adam Parker -> RE: where is the video interview with Joel Billings? (11/27/2006 1:13:01 PM)

Three things:

1. I'd love to know what laptop Joel is running. It's sh*t hot fast! Much faster than my PC.

2. Cool shirt.

3. The guy in the background on the left must be a WitP player [:D]

Joel Billings -> RE: where is the video interview with Joel Billings? (11/27/2006 7:53:59 PM)

It's a Sony Vaio laptop from a little over a year ago. The main thing is it has a 128 MB Nvidia card and 1 GB of memory. AWD will run very fast if you have the video card and memory.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI