Release date, please. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Harpoon 3 - Advanced Naval Warfare >> Harpoon 3 ANW Support

Cpt_Aubrey -> Release date, please. (11/30/2006 6:30:11 AM)

TO: The Producers of Harpoon 3

When is the release date for the "updated" version of Harpoon 3? Beta versions not included.

Thanks!

jpkoester1 -> RE: Release date, please. (11/30/2006 10:12:48 AM)

Do you mean the update of Harpoon 3 or the Updated version of the update of Harpoon 3? If the first, than this is it, if the second then I don't know.

Cheers,
JP

Valgua -> RE: Release date, please. (12/1/2006 3:11:23 PM)

I think he means the patch... Well I'm eager as well to get it.

Filippo

Cpt_Aubrey -> RE: Release date, please. (12/5/2006 3:17:06 AM)

Thank you Valgua for suggesting the accepted term. [&o]

To the 'makers' of Harpoon 3, can we please have a hard date by which we can expect to have available a patch that encompasses all of the features marketed along with the game working and relatively 'bug' free?

Thank you for your hard work. [:)]

Cpt_Aubrey -> RE: Release date, please. (12/13/2006 2:55:54 AM)

May we please hear something from the makers of H3 regarding a release date for the "improved" "bug-free" "stable" patch. Your Fleet Commanders await.

TonyE -> RE: Release date, please. (12/13/2006 8:07:33 AM)

Hehe, "bug free", my C++ professor said on day one that the average programmer can write 10 lines of bug free code in an 8 hour day.  Having written code for Harpoon and a lot of other programs, I agree.  You won't see a bug free Harpoon, Windows, heck, even Notepad ;).  But I think we can reasonably ask for fewer bugs with each incremental release.  Until then come on back and play some more multiplayer games.

ComDev -> RE: Release date, please. (12/13/2006 9:10:00 AM)

Harpoon3.6 works really, really well. So I don't think it would be unfair to ask for the same level of quality in Harpoon3.7...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI