Starshatter Promo Code Adds $20 to cost! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers

cadmium -> Starshatter Promo Code Adds $20 to cost! (12/1/2006 7:05:45 PM)

I'm not sure where else to post this. I've tried to send an email support, but I haven't gotten a reply yet.

I'm trying to purchase Starshatter with the promotional code (for having the previous game). When I add the download + physical to my cart it applies the 35% discount, but then doubles the price, so instead of being $32.49, it's $71.78, which is $20 MORE than the original price!

Also, I cannot remove one of them and removing the other takes both out of my cart.

To summarize
Choosing physical OR download separately work just fine, and choosing physical + download before applying the discount works fine, but physical + download + promo code = $20 extra.

[image]http://www.cadred.net/personal/Matrix-Games_thm.png[/image]

Marc von Martial -> RE: Starshatter Promo Code Adds $20 to cost! (12/1/2006 8:19:02 PM)

I notified support, we will check into this.

cadmium -> RE: Starshatter Promo Code Adds $20 to cost! (12/1/2006 9:08:42 PM)

Thank you!

Marc von Martial -> RE: Starshatter Promo Code Adds $20 to cost! (12/5/2006 4:13:26 PM)

Here is the answer we got from the store guys:

quote:

I checked the campaign and coupon program and both are set up correctly.  Please make sure this customer did not put the product in the cart twice.  When I walk through the process with one of the coupons is works correctly.

cadmium -> RE: Starshatter Promo Code Adds $20 to cost! (12/11/2006 7:38:51 PM)

You'll have to trust me when I say that I know how to use an online shopping cart. I can't prove that I've been a web programer for 7 years. I can't prove that I tried to buy the product on Firefox and IE, or that I tried it on 3 different computer. You'll have to trust me that clicking the trashcan icon on the second item didn't work and that the textfield for choosing the number of items didn't allow me to change it (which you can see in the screenshot). And I can't prove that I only added one item to the cart and it screwed up and charged me independently for the physical shippment and download.

You'll have to trust me when I say that the problem is on your end. However the point is moot. I choose to purchase the download only option (which worked just fine with the promocode). While I enjoy supporting small game developers, I don't see myself purchasing from this store again.

Thank you for your time.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI