QC Value Display Mod (as discussed in AAR) (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865 >> Mods and Scenarios

jchastain -> QC Value Display Mod (as discussed in AAR) (12/3/2006 7:14:26 PM)

For those playing PBEM or just preferring Quick Combat, here is my modified Guns.txt file as discussed in my AAR thread. It doesn't change any actual weapon data, but adds the Quick Combat value and Siege Bonus value to the name of the gun so that you can easily see the potency of weapon choices when making purchases.

So...

Minie Rifle

becomes

Minie Rifle (2/0)

Which just shows that The Minie Rifle has a Quick Combat firepower of 2 and no siege bonus.

To use this mod, just copy the attached file into the "...\Forge of Freedom/Data" directory

Temple -> RE: QC Value Display Mod (as discussed in AAR) (12/5/2006 5:45:41 PM)

Sounds great! I'll give it a try.

kentul -> RE: QC Value Display Mod (as discussed in AAR) (12/9/2006 11:50:49 PM)

what file do we need to put this in? in "guns"?

jchastain -> RE: QC Value Display Mod (as discussed in AAR) (12/10/2006 12:18:21 AM)

Save the file attached above (left click to bring up the attachment window and then right click / Save Target As on the actual file attachment) and put that file in place of the guns.txt file in the existing file in the .../Forge of Freedom/Data directory.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI