Game loads, but won't start (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865 >> Forge of Freedom - Support

kentul -> Game loads, but won't start (12/5/2006 10:12:16 PM)

when i start the game, it loads very slowly. once it finally gets to the main menu and i select all of the options and sceniro that i want and i hit ok, it goes back to the load game screen, the one with load game,load local game,etc. then it just sits there. but if i hit the windows key and and i can click on the task bar, by selecting fof form the task bar, it then will let me play. i have cut all of my anti-virus and spyware programs off, so i dont think that is the issue. could u please help?

ericbabe -> RE: Game loads, but won't start (12/5/2006 10:19:59 PM)

What are your system specifications?  Have you tried running low animation mode (in the ReadMe file) yet?

kentul -> RE: Game loads, but won't start (12/5/2006 10:24:11 PM)

i have a gig of ram and more than met the specs of the game. tried to send you a dxdiag but it not sure how to.

ericbabe -> RE: Game loads, but won't start (12/6/2006 3:50:19 AM)

From the control panel click on "DirectX".  A popup window will open called "DirectX Properties".  Under the "DirectX" tab, there is a button called "DxDiag..."  Click on this; you'll have to wait a bit for it to finish.  Then click on "Save All Information" and upload that file.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI