Anyone know where the Auto fill went? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Public Beta Forum

marcntx -> Anyone know where the Auto fill went? (12/10/2006 2:16:52 AM)

Just added some plays to the CFL playbook, and when I went to the depth chart, there is no auto fill button anymore. I even went to the utility and couldn't find it there. Anyone know where it went? I am using Beta 1.3.120.

David Winter -> RE: Anyone know where the Auto fill went? (12/10/2006 2:18:50 AM)

You can no longer edit the rosters or depth charts of computer controlled teams.

Users had noticed that the computer would over write changes they'd made to rosters and depth charts. A computer controlled team is supposed to maintain those things itself, so it would over write user changes. To prevent confusion, users can no longer change the rosters or depth charts of computer controlled teams.

marcntx -> RE: Anyone know where the Auto fill went? (12/10/2006 2:24:12 AM)

These were human controlled teams. See attached.

Hubbard -> RE: Anyone know where the Auto fill went? (12/10/2006 2:24:57 AM)

My team is Human controlled and there is no auto fill or a way to edit the depth chart in the roster view.

David Winter -> RE: Anyone know where the Auto fill went? (12/10/2006 2:27:51 AM)

Mmm heck... The auto-fill is supposed to be enabled for human controlled teams.

1GFRover -> RE: Anyone know where the Auto fill went? (12/10/2006 2:28:49 AM)

I would have thought so... this is what I was getting at in my other post.

David Winter -> RE: Anyone know where the Auto fill went? (12/10/2006 2:35:23 AM)

Okay yes. I've confired it's a bug. Human controlled teams are unable to manage their depth charts at the moment.

I've made the fix, but it's unlikely I'll be able to get a new patch out until Tuesday at the earliest. I can give Matrix a new build tomorrow night, but they have to find the time to get the patch installer package done up and get it in the members area. I'll ask that this be given a priority standings bump.

Sorry about this.

1GFRover -> RE: Anyone know where the Auto fill went? (12/10/2006 2:35:55 AM)

Take a look.  http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=1322344
It's a bug.

local8h -> RE: Anyone know where the Auto fill went? (12/10/2006 5:25:23 AM)

Yeah i was about to post about auto fill but i read this thread, so i guess i'll go back to the Public Beta Realease 084. Since it was fine for me atleast[:)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI