Walk-Offs/Starters by Year (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball

nicholan -> Walk-Offs/Starters by Year (12/10/2006 7:05:17 PM)

Hi,

I downloaded 1.41, but I noticed a couple of issues from previous releases:

First, PPSN only reports walk-offs that occur with the game tied. Every time. That's no fun. I want to know about walk-offs like a grand slam from three runs down to beat the Yankees 9-8.

Second, the starters-by-year feature has some glitches. I had a second baseman who played all 162 games in 2003 and the 2nd base section for that year was left blank, as if no one person had the bulk of games at 2nd.

On another related note (and this may be new for 1.41 - I don't know), in the html almanac page for that same 2nd baseman under Ratings, it says that he had no team and no salary in 2003, when he clearly played 162 games that year.

These last points are most likely related, as the glitch is with the year 2003.

These are minor quibbles. I have seen no other 1.41 problems thus far.

Amaroq -> RE: Walk-Offs/Starters by Year (12/11/2006 7:20:48 PM)

quote:

Second, the starters-by-year feature has some glitches. I had a second baseman who played all 162 games in 2003 and the 2nd base section for that year was left blank, as if no one person had the bulk of games at 2nd.

On another related note (and this may be new for 1.41 - I don't know), in the html almanac page for that same 2nd baseman under Ratings, it says that he had no team and no salary in 2003, when he clearly played 162 games that year.

I think that glitch occurs when the player's contract expires and is not renewed - and only if he played for the human-controlled team.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI