when will we be able to purchase download+CD with a manual? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865

Executioner Five -> when will we be able to purchase download+CD with a manual? (12/12/2006 4:21:23 AM)

Was wondering if there's any timeframe for this to be activated.

ravinhood -> RE: when will we be able to purchase download+CD with a manual? (12/12/2006 10:57:26 AM)

Sometime this week I believe Marc said the CD+manual would be available from DR's webpage. It's what I'm waiting on also.

Kylar Vonzain -> RE: when will we be able to purchase download+CD with a manual? (12/12/2006 4:31:24 PM)

I was under the impression that they said it would be last week, but hopefully it will be soon. I've been waiting on it since the game came out (even before the official announcement).

Erik Rutins -> RE: when will we be able to purchase download+CD with a manual? (12/12/2006 9:17:09 PM)

Because of the printed manual process, we expect them to be available later this week.

Regards,

- Erik

Executioner Five -> RE: when will we be able to purchase download+CD with a manual? (12/12/2006 9:32:04 PM)

Will throwing a really good temper tantrum help the process along any?  I want to buy this--but I need the printed manual :).

ggallagher -> RE: when will we be able to purchase download+CD with a manual? (12/12/2006 10:04:11 PM)

Same here...chomping at the bit for this, but awaiting the manual/CD option for ordering....why not implement the ordering option, and simply delay the physical shipment. (allows us to D/L immediately and wait for the CD/Manual when they're ready....)????

Kylar Vonzain -> RE: when will we be able to purchase download+CD with a manual? (12/12/2006 10:43:23 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: ggallagher

Same here...chomping at the bit for this, but awaiting the manual/CD option for ordering....why not implement the ordering option, and simply delay the physical shipment. (allows us to D/L immediately and wait for the CD/Manual when they're ready....)????

I am fully behind that idea. Maybe it has something to do with inventory management? Either way, I just got my wisdom teeth out today, and there is nothing I would like to do more than take out my pain on Bobby Lee :-P

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI