What's the use to be dug in... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> FlashPoint Germany

Trigger Happy -> What's the use to be dug in... (12/12/2006 7:43:15 AM)

... if your mech inf are Never the first one to friggin shoot? I mean even if they are in the middle of a wood and NATO tanks are driving straight through, the NATO tanks will still be the first one to friggin shoot. really frustrating.

Also, the resolution of the turn takes sometimes incredibly long, and while it takes forever, there are sounds repeatedly playing in the background. tank tracks sounds, motor sounds, etc. Is it something wrong or is it just the AI?

Trigger Happy -> RE: What's the use to be dug in... (12/12/2006 9:11:50 AM)

even if nato tanks are moving only 500 meters in front of my tanks and mine are dug in with supporting mech infantry that are supposed to have ATGMs of their own, they still shoot before mine, at least 10 times more often, with 10 times more deadly effect, etc... something is wrong!

CapnDarwin -> RE: What's the use to be dug in... (12/12/2006 2:20:55 PM)

A quick reply, since I need to run off to work. I'll assume are patch and running 1.11. A new 1.1.2 should be out this week fixing a bug in the SOP logic for moving and shooting which may help some of your issues. A couple of questions.
1. What scenario are you running?
2. Is there a FPG_Report.txt file in the games folder?
3. Can you grab a screen shot or even a save game at this point for us to look at?

As for the sounds during your turn, the AI will move unseen units and also adjust routes which could be the delay you are seeing. This is more pronoced at the start of a game and if you are defending. Combat is a simultaneous affair 90% of the time even though one side may shoot first, but there is still a chance something is not working right in the given scenario.

Let's see if we can resolve this issues for you.

Sorry for the trouble.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI