Graphic Issue (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support

PanzersEast -> Graphic Issue (12/13/2006 2:55:55 AM)

On the player cards I only get blue bars and cannot see the ratings..... any ideas?

puresimmer -> RE: Graphic Issue (12/13/2006 3:30:16 AM)

Uninstall and re-install the flash player from Adobe.

PanzersEast -> RE: Graphic Issue (12/13/2006 3:37:40 AM)

Thanks... that worked.

I tried to PM you about the graphics for the new version of PSBB.... but your inbox was full :)

Jaxeq -> RE: Graphic Issue (4/16/2007 7:53:48 PM)

I had this same problem, uninstalled and reinstalled Flash Player, and now I cannot access player cards at all, nor does the "Auto-Complete Draft" button in the Modify Roster screen after Free Agency. I have the latest PureSim version and Windows XP. It's a brand new machine, and all DirectX checks out, as does the Flash Player.

-J.

puresimmer -> RE: Graphic Issue (4/16/2007 11:20:22 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jaxeq

I had this same problem, uninstalled and reinstalled Flash Player, and now I cannot access player cards at all, nor does the "Auto-Complete Draft" button in the Modify Roster screen after Free Agency. I have the latest PureSim version and Windows XP. It's a brand new machine, and all DirectX checks out, as does the Flash Player.

-J.

If you see the exact player card issue that Panzer had it is absolutely the Flash player. Also make sure you are not using a non-standard DPI setting.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI