PureSim v.150 and Windows Vista (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball

puresimmer -> PureSim v.150 and Windows Vista (12/19/2006 3:43:19 AM)

The forthcoming PureSim Baseball 2007 v1.50 will include compatibility with Windows Vista RTM (Build 6000)

More information on setting up PureSim 1.50 under Vista can be found here.

rpommier -> RE: PureSim v.150 and Windows Vista (12/22/2006 2:04:23 AM)

Thanks Shaun, then again maybe not :)

I upgraded my notebook (used for work) to Vista Business, and Puresim didn't work, good/bad? It was sorta fine since I had no diversions :) My main computer is still at WinXP SP2 and I was using that to play Puresim.

I have to say that Puresim is playable on Vista now with 1.51. Except for the the female voice sounding like "BAT BAT *player_name*"

Seriously, thank you for looking out for us and staying on top of your product. I don't know your sales figures or if the game does well for you, but you have a customer for life with me. You keep putting 'em out and I'll keep buying 'em.

Rod

puresimmer -> RE: PureSim v.150 and Windows Vista (12/22/2006 5:39:05 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: rpommier

I have to say that Puresim is playable on Vista now with 1.51. Except for the the female voice sounding like "BAT BAT *player_name*"

Seriously, thank you for looking out for us and staying on top of your product. I don't know your sales figures or if the game does well for you, but you have a customer for life with me. You keep putting 'em out and I'll keep buying 'em.

Rod

Thanks for letting me know! I did all my testing using a virtual machine, as I am not quite ready to move to Vista! Kudos to Microsoft for their free Virtual PC product which let me test my copy of Vista in a "safe" way.

Shaun

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI