The "In-Season" Aging Model: Who Uses It? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball

KG Erwin -> The "In-Season" Aging Model: Who Uses It? (12/23/2006 12:10:57 AM)

I'm glad this was made an option. I do NOT use it, even though I'm an everyday manager/GM. This minimizes the amount of micromanagement I have to do. Now, I do check out the minors when their stats are updated during the year. However, for my preference, the in-depth analysis of player development should occur at the end of the season. This helps me because with finances OFF I don't have to concern myself with contract negotiations and free agent signings between seasons.

Which method do you guys prefer, and why?

looneyluden -> RE: The "In-Season" Aging Model: Who Uses It? (12/23/2006 7:43:00 PM)

I used it on my first association, which I recently just completed(managing every of my team's games). I could never tell whose ratings may or may not have went up or down though because the ratings change screen only breaks it down by year. And the other screen where it shows what your scouts are saying about who is improving never showed anything during the season either. I don't know if it is supposed to or not, or if its just during the offseason that they update their opinions of your players. I play with 1-5 ratings, so improvements are very rarely every shown as an increase or decrease anyway. It takes a lot of improvement to show a guy went from a 3 to a 4 in something for example.

I just did a draft for a new association that I want to play out (hopefully will be my permanent one), and I chose to NOT use the in-game aging model on this one.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI