OOTP 6.5 user... wondering about PureSim (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> The Locker

Anachronism -> OOTP 6.5 user... wondering about PureSim (12/26/2006 4:55:34 PM)

Hello.

I am a commish in a long running OOTP6.5 sim league. Our league is a little different than most online leagues in that we allowed the home team player to PLAY their games. So the visitor would export their team, the home team would import it and then play the series (switching the away team to computer manager during the gameplay). The home team would then export their games, zip the games and the boxscore up and email them to me. I would then import all the games into a "central computer" and prepare the league download for the next series.

This worked great with 6.5... but 6.5 is now a lame duck program... not supported / patched anylonger as many know.

We wanted to move to OOTP2006, but after buying the program we've discovered that they have REMOVED the export game / import game feature. This will kill the way we currently play the game as none of the managers will be able to play their home games.

My question is can Puresim handle this kind of online league setup? Where the hometeam managers can play their home games, export the results, and send them to me. I will collect all the data from the managers and then import the data into the central computer.

Thanks in advance!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI