Do you guys ever forget..... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815

Chopain -> Do you guys ever forget..... (12/27/2006 1:42:36 AM)

Sometimes I forget this game is even being made. I'll be sitting around and I happen to check out my bookmarks when I see Matrix on it. Then I say to myself. Gosh its been 4 months since I've checked it out maybe this time. *crosses fingers*. I became a member when I first saw this game and have since purchased about 4 or 5 games from Matrix while waiting. I think it may be a trick to sell their other games. Anyway to the point. How do you all try to remember to keep checking to see if the game is out yet? [8|]

Murat -> RE: Do you guys ever forget..... (12/27/2006 5:06:20 PM)

Well this is not the only game I follow so I check at least once a week. Beta discovered some major bug or something so that is being fixed and then we will get a new update!

YohanTM2 -> RE: Do you guys ever forget..... (12/29/2006 10:34:24 PM)

LOL, I joined the forums after the EiA announcement as well and have bought a few and playtested one. This may indeed be their strategy to sell games!

Naxias -> RE: Do you guys ever forget..... (1/4/2007 3:46:17 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Yohan

LOL, I joined the forums after the EiA announcement as well and have bought a few and playtested one. This may indeed be their strategy to sell games!

Well, it works.

1LTRambo -> RE: Do you guys ever forget..... (2/15/2007 4:22:46 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Yohan

Ditto. I just take a few weeks or months away and then just take a little bit of time to check back to see what activity has occured. Eventually the game will be released and then you will find an explosion of activity on this forum.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI