Can't Load Units in Normandy (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory >> Crown Of Glory Support

zimmer -> Can't Load Units in Normandy (12/29/2006 11:43:31 PM)

I tried to find info in the search but had no luck. I have 10 transports in Normandy and am unable to load a single unit aboard them. There has been no trouble loading units elsewhere. Is there something I am not aware of here?? in relationship to the area or something??
THX

zimm out

Joram -> RE: Can't Load Units in Normandy (1/3/2007 2:18:30 AM)

Hmm, there should be no difference AFAIK as long as the troops and transports are in the same zone.  Obviously you know how to load transports if you can do it in other zones.  The only thing I could think of is are you sure the transports and troops are all in Normandy?  Occasionally the graphics are misleading and it may look like they are in one zone but may be in another?

zimmer -> RE: Can't Load Units in Normandy (5/6/2007 9:10:17 PM)

Wow it has been a while since I played........I moved my units from Normandy to Brittany...........Ctrl/rtclk on province brings up both inf units and transports in the same attachment area.   Even selecting 1 unit will not allow me to put it on a transport.  x's fingers

zimm out

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI