RE: After 6 complete games... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865

Erik Rutins -> RE: After 6 complete games... (10/3/2007 11:47:10 PM)

Jonathan,

You should also be aware that there are now requirements to "enable" CSA emancipation (as well as USA emancipation) in-game even if the option is on, so it's no longer possible for the CSA to even think of emancipating unless the situation is fairly dire. With that said, I do turn the option off myself but I think with the new restrictions it's fine to have it on by default.

Regards,

- Erik

Jonathan Palfrey -> RE: After 6 complete games... (10/4/2007 12:14:05 AM)

Thanks, Erik. I was just trying to clarify my original remarks.

It's not surprising that by now the original post in this thread, and my reply to it, are both out of date.

The current state of CSA emancipation in the game, as you explain it, sounds acceptable -- nothing worth protesting about. I'm not up to date on the state of the game because, having bought both FoF and AACW, I haven't been finding time to play either game (or any other substantial game) this year. But perhaps someday... Meanwhile, I just looked in here today to see what was going on. Glad to see most people seem happy.

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI