CTD near end of game (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865 >> Forge of Freedom - Support

Jaypea -> CTD near end of game (1/1/2007 6:01:48 AM)

I was just ready for the first time to complete the blockade of the Confederate ports in early 1864 and I have a recurring CTD with some type of programming error that comes up. I have the save game to send in if needed. Please tell me where to email it.

Jaypea

Hard Sarge -> RE: CTD near end of game (1/1/2007 6:24:26 AM)

the two files are small

if you have a zipper, put them into one zip and you can upload them here

(you want the Save and Rep file)

we can download it from here

(I not a programmer, so it don't really do me much good to get them)

ericbabe -> RE: CTD near end of game (1/1/2007 8:56:09 PM)

Is this in version 1.2.3? 

You can upload the files here, as Hard Sarge describes, or feel free to zip and e-mail them to me at ericbabe@west-civ.com (please include a brief description of the problem in the e-mail).

Also, please would you post your DirectX diagnostic report?

Jaypea -> RE: CTD near end of game (1/1/2007 9:48:25 PM)

Well, as I investigated the problem and none of my saves would work. I thought that maybe the program itself had become corrupted. So i shutdown my computer and restarted - no fix same porblem. Then I started a new game and ran 1 turn. The problem was fixed. The save games seem not to be the problem but something with the program itself got corrupted. All saves work and I was able to finish my game without the problem recurring. Here is the error that I got -

AFter I end turn (as Union) the screen reads "CSA thinking"

then a popup box reads -

Microsft visual c++ run time library
Assertion failed
Program c:\projects\acwplato\header\lists.h
Line:102

Then it CTD'd

I don't think the save will help as it works now. Hope this helps. If you still want the files and my diax file let me know how to attach. Not sure how to do that in a forum. Just cut & paste?

Jaypea

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI