Governor question (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865

Pubcrawler -> Governor question (1/2/2007 4:28:00 AM)

I don't seem to see governor requests when in the City List screen. I know there is a way to see which governors want "Something" but I don't see what exactly that "Something" is unless I back out and go to the governors screen. Is this something that could be in the next patch? Or maybe it's already on the wish list...

Sorry if I am missing something, just a bit confused why I have to bounce from screen to screen.

BTW - great game. I have enjoyed it immensely!

General Quarters -> RE: Governor question (1/2/2007 5:15:30 AM)

Welcome to the forum, Pubcrawler. I think it's in the upper righthand corner of the City Screen. I'll drink to that!

Pubcrawler -> RE: Governor question (1/2/2007 5:27:52 AM)

Thanks! I'll check it out next time I play.

Joram -> RE: Governor question (1/2/2007 5:54:52 AM)

Just to expand on what GQ said, the "Governor" filter in the city list as you point out only tells you that the governor of that state (thus city) is requesting something. What you need to do is to then go into the city detail for that city and look in the upper right corner to see exactly what he is requesting. If he is requesting a building, I believe it will also show it at the top when you want to create a building.

Hard Sarge -> RE: Governor question (1/2/2007 3:35:32 PM)

why not go to the Govenor screen ?

Pubcrawler -> RE: Governor question (1/3/2007 12:36:57 AM)

There is a way to see what the govs want from the city list screen. Once you filter gov requests, you can place your mouse over the state, the gov history pops up and the 5th line down or so you see what the gov is requesting.

I thought it would be easier if it were a column on the city list much like "production" "money" etc...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI