Unable to place order for "World at War: A World Divided". (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

Martiallaw -> Unable to place order for "World at War: A World Divided". (1/6/2007 6:02:53 PM)

Hi,

I am an owner of "World at war" therefore I am eligible for a 35% discount if I order "World at war: A World Divided" before 7th January, 2006. I received the discount code after I selected "Europe" at the window as I live in UK. Now I have tried many many times to place my order but it is not getting through. "Unable to verify your credit card status" something like that or "Invalid Credit Card" comes whenever I am close to check out. I would appreciate if some technical person from Matrix could support me and guide how to place my order. Today I have placed 3 orders at Amazon so my credit card is perfect. Or is this some way to discourage orders with 35% discount until the 7th.[;)] Anyway if possible help me. Thanks[:)]

Marc von Martial -> RE: Unable to place order for "World at War: A World Divided". (1/6/2007 6:11:36 PM)

Hi please try and select "UK" there is special link for our store for the UK

Hertston -> RE: Unable to place order for "World at War: A World Divided". (1/6/2007 6:16:36 PM)

What he means is that, if this works the same way as the Starshatter upgrade (which I assume it does), there is no option for a discount code for the UK store, you have to choose between 'US' or 'Europe'. The Europe one worked OK, though, for me through the Europe store.

Marc von Martial -> RE: Unable to place order for "World at War: A World Divided". (1/6/2007 6:20:12 PM)

Okay, I notfied the people in charge of this.

Marc von Martial -> RE: Unable to place order for "World at War: A World Divided". (1/6/2007 7:24:27 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hertston

What he means is that, if this works the same way as the Starshatter upgrade (which I assume it does), there is no option for a discount code for the UK store, you have to choose between 'US' or 'Europe'. The Europe one worked OK, though, for me through the Europe store.

Yeah, I´m sorry, I did not read our own instructions. [8|]

You are right about "US" or "Europe".

Martiallaw -> RE: Unable to place order for "World at War: A World Divided". (1/6/2007 8:34:43 PM)

Hi,

Again I tried but without any luck. Like earlier, I clicked the UK store and chose the game. Thereafter I put all the requirements along with my Europe store discount code. After that I entered my credit card info and managed to reach the page "Verify your Order". After verifying everything I clicked and got this message "We're Sorry.
We were unable to verify your payment information. Please use an alternate payment option if available. Thank you (Error Number: 30024901 - 0)". Now would someone please tell me what should I do? It has become impossible for me to buy this game! And there is only one more day left. Please help me. Thanks[:)]

Erik Rutins -> RE: Unable to place order for "World at War: A World Divided". (1/6/2007 8:57:53 PM)

Martiallaw,

Have you tried the European or US stores rather than the UK store?

Regards,

- Erik

Martiallaw -> RE: Unable to place order for "World at War: A World Divided". (1/6/2007 9:27:16 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

Martiallaw,

Regards,

- Erik

Not yet. Should I? And would that work, i.e. I mean would I receive the game in the UK in English language?

Marc von Martial -> RE: Unable to place order for "World at War: A World Divided". (1/6/2007 9:31:14 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Martiallaw

quote:

Martiallaw,

Regards,

- Erik

Not yet. Should I? And would that work, i.e. I mean would I receive the game in the UK in English language?

Don't worry, you will get an english version. In fact most of our titles are "english only"

Martiallaw -> RE: Unable to place order for "World at War: A World Divided". (1/7/2007 3:09:30 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Marc Schwanebeck

quote:

ORIGINAL: Martiallaw

quote:

Martiallaw,

Regards,

- Erik

Don't worry, you will get an english version. In fact most of our titles are "english only"

Hi Marc,

I have tried the US and International stores and still I have no success. [:(] How should I put my address? Exactly like it is on credit card statement? Please guide. Thanks

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI