Need some help please (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Campaigns on the Danube 1805 - 1809

randell765 -> Need some help please (1/7/2007 1:00:26 AM)

We'll,

I got this game but need help please. It's fun but there are things I don't understand.

1)How come when I move an army sometimes it splits up in movement. Example, if an army has 4 corps, 3 will move and 1 will stay, why does that happen?

2) Is there a way to exit the game from the menu? Or while playing?

3) Is there any way to make the screen scroll more smoothly?

4) Why do units randomly leave my army after an attack and head towards other cities?

5)How do you take over another city? I have attacked and had all my troops in a city but it retains the enemys color, how do I turn the city to my colors?

Thank you for anyones help

DEB -> RE: Need some help please (1/18/2007 10:42:41 PM)

I'll try to answer your questions.

1) Different Corps will move at different speeds. A number of factors are involved. See rules 6.2.5, 6.2.6, 6.4, 7.2.5 & 8.1

2) From the menu, not sure. From the game use the Esc. key on your computer keyboard.

3) Using the arrow keys on the keyboard is the best. I find it easier to move long distances using the bottom right overview window; point & click.

4) They are withdrawing/retreating due to being Shatterered/Routed. Check rule 9.1 for how to minimise how far they move.

5) It should change to your control. If you check through the stack of units in the hex/town, you may find that there is still an enemy unit in it.
If you capture a town by moving through it rather than stopping it's possible is may not change sides, as an enemy unit moved through it after you - see 4.1.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI