Help My Transports wont move (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

gordon.hazelton -> Help My Transports wont move (1/7/2007 10:14:48 PM)

I cannot get my transports to move - what am I doing wrong. They just sit in port fully laden

I have tried everything I can think of changing to do not unload and they jsut sit there turn after turn.

They show the correct destination hex and you can see the troops/supplies on board

This even happened to me whilst playing the tutorial - any suggestions

TulliusDetritus -> RE: Help My Transports wont move (1/7/2007 10:50:51 PM)

I never had this problem before. Humm, the AI is in charge of some strategic zones? [8D]

kaplumber -> RE: Help My Transports wont move (1/8/2007 12:20:51 AM)

You probably have some zones under computer control which will cause this and alot of other jacked up problems.

1EyedJacks -> RE: Help My Transports wont move (1/8/2007 1:36:40 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: gordon.hazelton

I cannot get my transports to move - what am I doing wrong. They just sit in port fully laden

I have tried everything I can think of changing to do not unload and they jsut sit there turn after turn.

They show the correct destination hex and you can see the troops/supplies on board

This even happened to me whilst playing the tutorial - any suggestions

Tug boats. U need Tug Boats to get those fully-loaded heavy ships away from the dock and safely out of the harbor... And watch the tide... @ low tide you can ground some of those damned ships - which is not a good thing. [8|][8|][8|]

(I'm sorry - I just simply couldn't resist - [:D][:D][:D])

Nikademus -> RE: Help My Transports wont move (1/8/2007 5:03:59 PM)

Try clicking 'undock'

If that doesn't work....change the home port of the TF to the base you wish to travel too, then hit the "return to [current assigned home base]" button

Rainer -> RE: Help My Transports wont move (1/8/2007 9:19:44 PM)

I am really tired of these useless "blame the AI" remarks.
If you don't understand the problem or don't know a solution just refrain from posting, please.
It's simply a shame to confuse new players with this kind of rubbish postings.
Rainer

TulliusDetritus -> RE: Help My Transports wont move (1/8/2007 10:21:07 PM)

Rainer, it is a FACT that when some strategic zones are under AI control, transports may do "weird" things. This never happened to me because I never let the AI in charge. But I have read many many posts about this topic. And of course, many "experts" or "gurus" were saying that (as you can see, we are not talking about my worthless experience). Everything seems ok: "they show the correct destination hex and you can see the troops/supplies on board". So what could be wrong? The "AI in charge" problem is merely a POSSIBILITY.

So, should I send you my password so that you may edit/delete my worthless messages at will?

Keep dreaming!!

It's 100% free, you know [:D]

So again, is by any chance the AI in charge? [:D]

P.S.:
and one more thing. I, at least tried to "help", you just assaulted this thread to abuse us poor souls who "blame" the innocent, pure AI (Peace Be With It, by the way). Who's being constructive and who's being destructive? For all I care, no reply is needed from your part. You better ignore my posts: you don't like, do NOT read! [;)]

EDIT: oh, I didn't notice the "rubbish" word, my friend. Thanks god abuse is not allowed here. But I'm certain you would appreciate my vitriol. You are safe though [8D]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI