HQ Supply Questions (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III

lojishen -> HQ Supply Questions (1/11/2007 2:49:26 AM)

1) In a scenario like DNO where the Germans are essentially on free support, is there any benefit at all to keeping units next to their parent HQ versus any random HQ?

2) Also, does a unit get extra benefit by being next to two cooperative HQ? For example, the first gives a 50% boost to supply, and the second gives another 50% boost?

Thanks,

larryfulkerson -> RE: HQ Supply Questions (1/11/2007 3:34:21 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: lojishen
1) In a scenario like DNO where the Germans are essentially on free support, is there any benefit at all to keeping units next to their parent HQ versus any random HQ?

I should think any HQ would do what the "parent HQ" would do if it's on free support.

quote:

ORIGINAL: lojishen
2) Also, does a unit get extra benefit by being next to two cooperative HQ? For example, the first gives a 50% boost to supply, and the second gives another 50% boost?

I asked this question myself once. I was told that there's a maximum boost to the boosting and having more than one HQ next to a unit didn't benefit a unit more than only one would have.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI