Polish 19-men squads should be size 2! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Musti -> Polish 19-men squads should be size 2! (8/9/2000 10:50:00 PM)

Just started playing the long campaign(as a german)against the Poles. First mission was a delay and I thought that it would be an easy cake(I was relying on my historical knowledge,but it let me down apparently), but no! The polish troops came at me with about 100 tanks which I could deal with quite easily(that amount would have made even the soviets envious during that time of the war)and with HUGE amounts of infantry which mostly consisted of those 19-men squads! Most of the squads would disperse when I shot them down to about 2 men! Needless to say, every barrel was quite hot and ammunition was pretty low after this Polish show of Mass Attack. Back to the point. Would it sound reasonable that squads with strenght of 15 men and/or over would classified as size 2 targets?

victorhauser -> (8/10/2000 12:59:00 AM)

I don't think making large squads size 2 is a good idea since I think that infantry is already to easy to kill in SPWaW (I always set AI infantry toughness to 250% when playing campaigns). Inexperienced players often feel overwhelmed by the AI, but that's just a phase veteran players went through, too.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI