an error. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865 >> Forge of Freedom - Support

Bábjátékos -> an error. (1/14/2007 2:00:39 PM)

I played the game on the side of CSA, but after a year or a half I always get an error end the game closed itselft.
Its make an error report wich I uploaded, I guess someone can answer me what is the problem - I guest the matrix team would understad the file - [:)]

bug

I hope this will help...

Bábjátékos -> RE: an error. (1/14/2007 2:02:20 PM)

yes and one more thing, I played 3 times in a row but alwas get the error about a year is past in the game - the last was in 1862 early july -

ericbabe -> RE: an error. (1/14/2007 10:02:51 PM)

I'm not sure what the bug file is you included in your post, it seems to be a list of files. 

Can you describe your computer system specifications (or upload your DirectX diagnostic file?)  Are you using Forge of Freedom version 1.2.3?

Bábjátékos -> RE: an error. (1/15/2007 12:49:46 AM)

1,6 AMD 512mb ram, GeForce FX5200 (128mb ram), WinXP sp2.
not a very new one [:D]
I guess my game version is 1.2.1 [:D] I dont installed any patch [:(]

other: After my post I looked around on the forum more, and I found a post wich sad if you have only 512mb ram rename the sound, music and video folders to nosound etc.
I made it end now it wont exit... I belive the problem is gone [:)]
So i guess my problem was the low memory [:D]

ericbabe -> RE: an error. (1/15/2007 3:44:44 PM)

For 512MB, you either need to run the game in low-animation mode (as described in the ReadMe file) or else to do as you did and rename the sound and music (and perhaps video) folders.

And do install the patch if you haven't... it does fix one critical game crash.

Bábjátékos -> RE: an error. (1/15/2007 3:53:24 PM)

yes I think I gonna do thet very very soon [:D]
becouse the game always crash (5 from 5 times) at 1862 early Jul. [:(]

so where is that patch? [:D][:D] - guess I haveto look around a bit [8D]-

Bábjátékos -> RE: an error. (1/15/2007 4:08:05 PM)

yes and one more question, is it normal when I activate the lowanim its take away the citys dots [X(] is it normal with lowanim?

Erik Rutins -> RE: an error. (1/15/2007 4:09:09 PM)

Babjatekos,

Which version of the game are you running? Have you applied the first patch yet, which solved a few issues with low animation mode?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI