I Feel for L.T. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> The Red Zone!

grrncore -> I Feel for L.T. (1/16/2007 1:07:52 AM)

Hey all,

Had anyone seen the Pats and Chargers game? Did you guys see L.T.’s face at the end of game?

Man, I feel for him, he played his heart out. My Pats weren’t able to stop him nor Rivers; the Chargers beat themselves with stupid mental errors. Number 88, Eric Parker, could not hold a ball at all! That number 40 head butting - that’s dumb!

I’m happy that my Pats won, but to me, the Chargers won. The Patriots got all the breaks in that game.

Man, I feel for all Chargers fans; the Chargers had the game wrapped up. I feel for local8h. Oh, my girlfriend is a Chargers fan, and the only one who wears charger colors at her work. She tells me how many times San Diego has been disappointed year after year in baseball, football, and other sports.

She also tells me that San Diego, the city, has produced many great homegrown and college football players. In fact, they have the most Heisman Trophy winners than any city. Look at the players they have produced: John Lynch, Terrell Davis, Ricky Williams, Junior Seau, Marshall Faulk, Marcus Allen, and future stars like Alex Smith and Reggie Bush, and the list goes on. It’s too bad they can’t keep their own products.

I can’t say, “Better luck next year.” I’m sure Chargers fans or San Diego sports team fans have heard that too many times.

For now, go Patriots!

Great White -> RE: I Feel for L.T. (1/16/2007 7:17:25 PM)

grrncore,

I kind of agree and diagree for L.T., but totally agree for The San Diego Organization; L.T> stupidity right after the game and still making excuses and missplaced his anger, affects my feeling bad for him. I am so sick of Media (especially those outside of sports) saying how classy someone or something is without stating what makes him or her or it classy. Is ESPN reading this?

That must have been and still is very interesting, with you two on opposite ends of the game. If it was my dad and my mother (for that game - games my mother takes underdogs and when MDs are the favorite she will openly roots against MDs. When I am with them it does not bother me, but my dad is crazy man during sports, ex-Sandlot FootBall Crazy Man) it would have been even more crazy. When I am involved with woman/women (married[:-], not any time soon, or not or friend) she or they better not being crazily rooting (like my Dad) for opponents of The MDs, when I am in the room rooting for The MDs.

grrncore -> RE: I Feel for L.T. (1/20/2007 4:34:55 PM)

i dont think l.t. is making excuses this guy played his heart out through out the year and a few guys in the team messes everything up with stupid mental mistakes, a few guys unfortunately the other key guys were to excited, again l.t. is not making any excuses. i followed this guy all year this is one of the humble player in the league. he does not give him self any credits.

local8h -> RE: I Feel for L.T. (1/20/2007 10:02:45 PM)

Thats all cool Grrncore in the end the score is what counts[:)]

Tbird -> RE: I Feel for L.T. (1/21/2007 2:24:12 AM)

The stage is set for another Manning collapse

I don't hate manning or anything like that and I'm actually rooting for him to get over the hump. But it just feels like one of those deja vu things

firebirds -> RE: I Feel for L.T. (1/21/2007 5:08:53 AM)

Hey Tbird, this Colts fan is looking forward to a vu jade thing. You know, something that you have never ever experienced before [:D] That being the Colts winning the one they need to get them to the dance.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI