Ordered Physical Copy Is it Lost (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865

Rocko911 -> Ordered Physical Copy Is it Lost (1/18/2007 2:22:36 AM)

I ordered both the digital download and physical version on 12/26/06. I still have not received the physical CD & Manual yet?

decaturkev -> RE: Ordered Physical Copy Is it Lost (1/18/2007 3:09:47 AM)

I ordered on 20 December and received a shipping notice e-mail on 9 January, still waiting.

Drex -> RE: Ordered Physical Copy Is it Lost (1/18/2007 3:21:44 AM)

I also ordered the digital download and CD-on-demand on Dec 10th and have not received it. I sent an inquiry into matrix support but haven't ven got a courtesy reply. the order status says "complete" but it was never delivered.

decaturkev -> RE: Ordered Physical Copy Is it Lost (1/18/2007 3:26:08 AM)

Did y'all get an email notice of shipment?

Drex -> RE: Ordered Physical Copy Is it Lost (1/18/2007 3:38:22 AM)

I got a confirmation of my order and billing but that's it. No confirmation of shipping.

Titanwarrior89 -> RE: Ordered Physical Copy Is it Lost (1/18/2007 3:58:34 AM)

I got My orders yesterday. It took 27 days(usa). So their not moving very fast at all. The weather may have caused some of the slownest. I ordered on the 20th of Dec.

So good luck, I understand how ya feel.[:(]

decaturkev -> RE: Ordered Physical Copy Is it Lost (1/18/2007 4:00:07 AM)

USPS Media Mail.

Titanwarrior89 -> RE: Ordered Physical Copy Is it Lost (1/18/2007 4:03:38 AM)

The only thing slower than USPS mail was "little Mac"[:D] DR must have been running his General Staff.[:D]
quote:

ORIGINAL: decaturkev

USPS Media Mail.

Titanwarrior89 -> RE: Ordered Physical Copy Is it Lost (1/18/2007 4:06:00 AM)

decaturkev you must get your game soon. So you can help us beat these Yankee's.[:D]

decaturkev -> RE: Ordered Physical Copy Is it Lost (1/18/2007 4:55:08 AM)

A long time ago... when I was working on COTS wargaming concepts for the government, another software engineer (now retireed) and I came up with a Civil War commercial wargame concept. We planned to do a Vicksburg operational level wargame using some simulation engines that were commercially available. The twist was to include the ability to go down deep to first person and play as any combatant one chose. We actually started working on the naval aspect. Imagine being able to jump from gunner, to helmsman, to captain, on an ironclad using a realtime 3D engine. However, he retired and moved back to Texas and I am still in Virginia. He promised me to purchase FOF as we still do online gaming. I need to get him weaned from Rome Total War to FOF.

dpazuk -> RE: Ordered Physical Copy Is it Lost (1/18/2007 4:55:29 AM)

I received notification yesterday that my package had shipped and it arrived today.

Silly me though, I didn't realize that I was getting a hard copy of the manual along with my CDs and had just had it printed at a Business Depot this past weekend! [8|]

Tis' a beautiful manual [:)]

Drex -> RE: Ordered Physical Copy Is it Lost (1/18/2007 5:06:35 AM)

They weren't offering the manual when I got the download but i was able to order the CD. I just printed out the manual.

Erik Rutins -> RE: Ordered Physical Copy Is it Lost (1/18/2007 5:11:31 AM)

Sorry for all those who have been waiting a while. I've posted in a few official threads about this, but I'll summarize here. We ran into major unexpected delays specifically because this was the first product we were providing as a "game on demand" but with printed manuals included. This process, despite extensive preparations, ran into problems that were extended further because of the holidays. Furthermore, when we realize the initial supply of printed boxes, manuals and CDs would not meed demand, we ordered another larger batch to meet all existing orders and more. This second batch was delayed a bit as well.

On top of that, the whole process is only working on the US site at present. Non-US store orders for boxed copies are still back-ordered. However, getting stock in for non-US orders is our top priority and we expect it to be completed this week, so those should ship out as well, with any luck, by the end of the week.

This is not typical for us - normally a boxed game ships out in a matter of a day or two. We expect that once we are through these growing pains, future titles will be back to a smooth schedule again.

With that said, if you ordered from the US store before last week and you don't get a shipping notification this week, e-mail me at erikr@matrixgames.com with your order # and I'll follow up to see what the order status is.

Regards,

- Erik

Drex -> RE: Ordered Physical Copy Is it Lost (1/18/2007 5:28:52 AM)

Thank you Erik. Duly noted.

Adam Parker -> RE: Ordered Physical Copy Is it Lost (1/18/2007 5:34:02 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

e-mail me at erikr@matrixgames.com

Hi Erik I haven't heard back from you [:)]

Adam.

Erik Rutins -> RE: Ordered Physical Copy Is it Lost (1/18/2007 5:54:29 AM)

Adam,

I haven't received either of your e-mails yet... no idea what is going on with that. I'll check the spam filters.

Regards,

- Erik

Queeg -> RE: Ordered Physical Copy Is it Lost (1/18/2007 6:03:56 AM)

Got my email on January 9. Still waiting on delivery.

Adam Parker -> RE: Ordered Physical Copy Is it Lost (1/18/2007 6:04:40 AM)

OK please let me know - I had an email banter with David last week using the support@matrix address.

Yesterday's mail to you seemed to work fine? [:)]

Mike Scholl -> RE: Ordered Physical Copy Is it Lost (1/18/2007 7:30:26 AM)

Mine arrived Monday..., so they are on the way.

decaturkev -> RE: Ordered Physical Copy Is it Lost (1/19/2007 2:50:06 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Titanwarrior89

decaturkev you must get your game soon. So you can help us beat these Yankee's.[:D]

Got it yesterday, keep the manual with me wherever I go. I can recognize it as I have it tied up with three cigars.

Titanwarrior89 -> RE: Ordered Physical Copy Is it Lost (1/19/2007 4:09:14 AM)

Please place it in a bag before it falls from your grasp and a yankee gets it.[;)]
quote:

ORIGINAL: decaturkev

quote:

ORIGINAL: Titanwarrior89

Got it yesterday, keep the manual with me wherever I go. I can recognize it as I have it tied up with three cigars.

christof139 -> RE: Ordered Physical Copy Is it Lost (1/19/2007 6:15:07 AM)

My physical copy is also in limbo. It seems it was shipped to a numerical address only without a street name, and that should be impossible to do because I ordered through Paypal and that service automatically gives your address to the seller.

My game has been in Allen Park, MI a southern and very NEAR as in about 10 miles NEAR of Detroit since jan. 14th.

I don't know what to do or say, except that this is nuts.

Chris

Rocko911 -> RE: Ordered Physical Copy Is it Lost (1/25/2007 1:25:12 AM)

Still no dice on my hard copy. I sent Erik an email with no response?

Drex -> RE: Ordered Physical Copy Is it Lost (1/25/2007 8:06:45 PM)

I finally got notification that my CD shipped out. thanks Erik.

Ironclad -> RE: Ordered Physical Copy Is it Lost (1/25/2007 8:37:27 PM)

I shouldn't get too excited - mine shipped out on the 28 December and I'm still waiting. Admittedly it has to cross the "pond".

Drex -> RE: Ordered Physical Copy Is it Lost (1/25/2007 8:47:23 PM)

Well since I ordered Dec 10th and my order got lost, I know progress has been made. given regular post, I'd say 3-4 days.

WYBaugh -> RE: Ordered Physical Copy Is it Lost (1/26/2007 12:26:45 AM)

Mark/Erik,

I just received my physical copy today and all I can say is WOW!!!  Definitely exceeds all of my expectations!

Guys, it's worth the wait.  The manual is beautiful (nice lifting a heavy game package :)

Bill

Rocko911 -> RE: Ordered Physical Copy Is it Lost (1/27/2007 1:35:04 AM)

I also just received my copy and the manual is great. This is why I buy so many of Matrix games, they listen to their customers! I noticed it was on 2 cds, wow i did the digital download also and didnt notice it was such a large file?

christof139 -> RE: Ordered Physical Copy Is it Lost (1/27/2007 9:06:06 AM)

I still haven't had my game delivered. I have just contacted the USPS to see about my package that was erouneously sent to a street number without the street name by Matrix's Shippers!!!!!!

I am disgusted.  My patience is gone.  This is a real mess. I was given the cold shoulder by matrix's customer service and they didn't do anything to help me and they should contact THEIR shipper that is responsible for this foul-up.

What a bunch of idiotic morons to ship a package like that.

I hope I can soon get my game that I paid for, and if I don't get it then get reimbursed. I don't think I will ever order anything again, I don't know. [X(][:(][&:][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]

Peas, peas, peas, peas, eatin' goober peas, goodness how delicious eatin' goober peas.

Peanuts to this mess.

Chris

Erik Rutins -> RE: Ordered Physical Copy Is it Lost (1/27/2007 6:11:31 PM)

Chris,

quote:

ORIGINAL: christof139
I still haven't had my game delivered. I have just contacted the USPS to see about my package that was erouneously sent to a street number without the street name by Matrix's Shippers!!!!!!
I am disgusted.  My patience is gone.  This is a real mess. I was given the cold shoulder by matrix's customer service and they didn't do anything to help me and they should contact THEIR shipper that is responsible for this foul-up.
What a bunch of idiotic morons to ship a package like that.

I'm not sure what you want us to do. If the postal service lost it, we can ship another copy, but the whole system is computerized. No one re-typed your address, so the way it was on the package is how the store received it. I would look elsewhere for why the address was wrong in the first place.

I understand your frustration, but we shipped the game to the address you provided. Send me your order info by e-mail along with the CORRECT address in full and I'll see if we can ship a second copy.

Regards,

- Erik

Page: [1] 2   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI