GUNBOATS? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865 >> Forge of Freedom - Support

R.E.LEE -> GUNBOATS? (1/24/2007 4:08:21 AM)

Well mabye i missed it but could find no real info on the gunboats.i want 2 siege forts with them but they have no wepons,and no orders for anything plz tell me how to use my gunboats,thankyou.R.E.LEE(ASAP PLZ CAUSE IM IN A GAME AND NEED THEM TO GO INTO ACTION IF THEY CAN)AS A SIDE NOTE THE GUNBOATS R NOT EVEN IN THE GLOSSARY OF THE MANUAL, I SPENT 2 WAISTED HOURS TRYING 2 SEE HOW 2 USE THEM PLZ HLP.

Twotribes -> RE: GUNBOATS? (1/24/2007 4:19:10 AM)

The riverine Gunboats act as siege weapons, do NOT send them into a river province owned by the enemy without some of your troops present.

Basicly they give you a siege weapon of 25 value per unit. They can be very fragile, watch them closely, I suggest moving them/replacing them every 3 or 4 turns, they can not be added to any container and you just move them into the river province where a siege is occurring, the next turn they will begin firing.

Every unit has the exact same name, I suggest you rename them all to keep track of them.

R.E.LEE -> RE: GUNBOATS? (1/24/2007 4:21:35 AM)

HEY THANKS ALOT.[&o][&o]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI