Beta Version 1.0 of Gary Childress Mod Available (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Scenario Design

GaryChildress -> Beta Version 1.0 of Gary Childress Mod Available (1/25/2007 7:39:26 AM)

It can be downloaded on this page, just choose "Download Scenario Files". http://www.akdreemer.com/ahs/childress/childress.htm

For a brief synpsis of changes and such, please visit this page:
http://www.akdreemer.com/ahs/childress/scenario.htm

The site as well as the mod are still works in progress. Thanks for bearing with me. [:)]

Dili -> RE: Beta Version 1.0 of Gary Childress Mod Available (1/25/2007 7:17:14 PM)

Thanks Gary

GaryChildress -> RE: Beta Version 1.0 of Gary Childress Mod Available (1/26/2007 11:13:13 AM)

You're most welcome Dili!

I did find a revision already. [:(]

The Japanese plane side is an older version of mine in which I was going to disclude float fighters, until El Cid convinced me to include them. I'll have the file repaired in a moment. [:)]

GaryChildress -> RE: Beta Version 1.0 of Gary Childress Mod Available (1/26/2007 11:30:40 AM)

OK, plane sides have been fixed. There should be enough in the zip file to get the mod up and running.

I've made the beta file a very trimmed down version with only those files necessary to get the mod up and running. At this point, any alternative art is up to the player to add whatever he prefers.

Hopefully once the kinks are worked out I'll put a fully modded art folder up for download. [:)]

Terminus -> RE: Beta Version 1.0 of Gary Childress Mod Available (1/26/2007 2:06:49 PM)

Two things (I haven't DL'ed it yet and am going by your list of changes, so maybe you've already fixed them), but:

- "Wariristan" should probably be "Wasiristan".

- If you want the Settsu to work as a bombardment vessel, she can't be a PG (they don't bombard). I have her as a BB...

Philodraco -> RE: Beta Version 1.0 of Gary Childress Mod Available (1/26/2007 2:44:13 PM)

It is a dream scenario! Thanks Gary.

GaryChildress -> RE: Beta Version 1.0 of Gary Childress Mod Available (1/27/2007 7:51:00 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Terminus

Two things (I haven't DL'ed it yet and am going by your list of changes, so maybe you've already fixed them), but:

- "Wariristan" should probably be "Wasiristan".

- If you want the Settsu to work as a bombardment vessel, she can't be a PG (they don't bombard). I have her as a BB...

Thanks Terminus, Waziristan was a typo in the database and I just corrected it. However, looking at the OOB site I used for the unit, it has a "z" instead of an "s" in the spelling.

Settsu is classified as a BB. I remember you pointing out the problem with PGs not being able to bombard and changed Settsu some time ago, however, I must have forgotten to note the change in my list of changes.

GaryChildress -> RE: Beta Version 1.0 of Gary Childress Mod Available (1/27/2007 7:53:47 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Philodraco

It is a dream scenario! Thanks Gary.

You most welcome Philodraco. I apologize I don't have a polished version of it yet. However, that is my priority now, to get it polished up. It might be a little hard to do this weekend, however, I'm supposed to go into work Saturday and Sunday. [:(]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI