Action Point (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Suggestions / Wishlist

VCFL Commish -> Action Point (1/25/2007 9:27:13 PM)

Is there anyway to set the extra point logic so theres no kicking on converts since the WFL used a 7 point touch down and a 1 point Action Point

garysorrell -> RE: Action Point (1/26/2007 1:28:57 AM)

I would luv to have the option to not have the XP.

prisonerno6 -> RE: Action Point (1/26/2007 1:58:50 AM)

I too also agree.  Having the option for the "Action Point" would be excellent!

Marauders -> RE: Action Point (2/12/2007 9:08:15 PM)

The game already allows 7 point TD's. 

Two changes would have to be made to the game for "action points": it would require the ability to turn off the kick as an option and would also require the conversion to be set to one point only.

I suspect some leagues may want to do away with extra point tries and conversions altogether, and that would take similar changes.

Marauders -> RE: Action Point (5/19/2007 3:33:01 AM)

As far as my tests go on extra points a few months ago, you should be able to have an action point in a league.

What you do is set up non kicking plays to do the extra point and make sure the league does not allow 2 point conversions.  If the game is set up without two point conversions, any play that runs or passes the ball in for the extra point scores one point only.

Then set the TD to 7 points, and you should have it.

One should be able to set up Action Point formations by modifying the Pos file, creating some formations with a QB rather than a kicker, and then changing the file back.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI