Harpoon crashes (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Harpoon 3 - Advanced Naval Warfare >> Harpoon 3 ANW Support

rgflores -> Harpoon crashes (1/27/2007 3:32:34 PM)

Hello,

I have H3ANW, it´s loaded with original databases and sceneries, I recently d/l the latest patch in 25th january. The problem is that
playing scenery Midway Revised everytime I shot down a Bear with Phoenix missile the game hangs, and then the screen where I´m playing desappear and it backs to game menu... Any idea?Thanks.

rgflores -> RE: Harpoon crashes (1/27/2007 5:31:58 PM)

Hey, yes I have RC6, and the bug reported remains the same.

rgflores -> RE: Harpoon crashes (2/23/2007 2:59:46 AM)

Hi again, I´m back from vacation and tested the very latest pach and the problem is still there.

Flankerk -> RE: Harpoon crashes (2/23/2007 2:51:13 PM)

In all probability this is a database issue. The original database will likely be updated to correct the problem. It might be worth trying a different version of the scenario built with DB2000  in the interim.

http://www.harpoonhq.com/harpoon3/original_cd_scenarios/index.html

rgflores -> RE: Harpoon crashes (2/23/2007 6:46:07 PM)

Now I´m confused...
So, I should go to the link you gave me to download sceneries and DB2000 to make H3ANW to work? Is that right?

Flankerk -> RE: Harpoon crashes (2/23/2007 8:34:36 PM)

Basically Harpoon 3 allows you to swap fairly quickly between different databases.
On the site linked to above ( Harpoon HQ) some of the original scenarios have been rebuilt. So instead of using the original database you can swap over to the DB2000 version.
I've just tried it and managed the win as US side. The phoneix missiles don't cause a crash.
However you'll find that missiles have to be fired manually, they don't all launch automatically even if you have selected weapons free. The various databases will likely become increasingly compliant with 3.7/3.8 as the main database editors become more widely available.

rgflores -> RE: Harpoon crashes (2/25/2007 3:20:03 PM)

I installed manually the latest patch (I myself selected the directory of H3ANW, didn´t let the auto install did it) and things is going ok now, thanks:-)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI