Steel Panthers (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Artmiser -> Steel Panthers (1/28/2007 8:36:45 PM)

STEEL PANTHERS: WORLD AT WAR - GENERALS EDITION

Ok the question I have is simple.

Is it worth the Price?

I own Steel Panthers, 2 and 3. Bought them when they came out, not that im dating myself you understand. And have the free download version. Is the mega campigns worth the money>

Art

KG Erwin -> RE: Steel Panthers (1/28/2007 8:53:19 PM)

Well, I'm a little biased, but I'd say unquestionably yes. All of the Megas are good, but IMHO Screaming Eagles is the best of them. If you liked "Band of Brothers", you'll love that campaign. [;)]

Huffy -> RE: Steel Panthers (1/29/2007 7:21:37 AM)

yes...the mega camps are a blast...
Huffy

Kuokkanen -> RE: Steel Panthers (1/29/2007 2:42:35 PM)

What I've been told, each Mega Campaign could be considered game on its own, something like Panzer General and Pacific General. And that is 4 Mega Campaigns in one box. If original General serie would be served like that...

Artmiser -> RE: Steel Panthers (1/31/2007 10:27:23 PM)

Thanks for the responces, now to wait for my birthday heh heh or a sale.

Nikademus -> RE: Steel Panthers (1/31/2007 11:15:22 PM)

I have limited experience with the Mega's but of those i've played so far they've all been well designed battles. Much better than the generic battles

wild_Willie2 -> RE: Steel Panthers (2/1/2007 1:52:55 AM)

Damn Nik, I can't seem to get rid of you [:D][:D][:D][:D]

Krec -> RE: Steel Panthers (2/5/2007 9:14:41 AM)

YES     no doubt

you will not be disappointed,

excellent designs and a great way to support Matrix.[:D]

Zap -> RE: Steel Panthers (3/20/2007 10:51:17 PM)

I've been sitting on the fence for two years. But I bought the GE Edition last nite. I know I won't be dissapointed since, I've been playing the free game now for three years. Actually it is the first game I go to when I have some free time(time is limited).

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI