lose screen after powerdown (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's World at War: A World Divided >> Tech Support

Grimmbro -> lose screen after powerdown (2/6/2007 5:07:34 PM)

I like to play this game in the background, so occassionally I wander away from my computer long enough for the screen saver to go into power down mode. When I jiggle it back into active mode the game screen is completely black and nothing I do can seem to get the game graphics to refresh themselves. Means I have to be more conscious about saves before I wander for my Starbucks fix [:D]

WanderingHead -> RE: lose screen after powerdown (2/6/2007 7:18:48 PM)

Of course, you shouldn't _have_ to do this, but if you are playing in full screen mode then it might help if you start using windowed mode. That seems to solve a lot of windows/graphics/switching related problems.

Grimmbro -> RE: lose screen after powerdown (2/8/2007 3:37:16 PM)

I imagine it is in windows format since it doesn't fill my screen [;)] Can not even see an option to play it full screen.

coralsaw -> RE: lose screen after powerdown (2/8/2007 4:32:49 PM)

I have the same problem, windowed or full screen mode, on a Thinkpad X40, Win XP Pro. If I suspend or standby I lose the screen. Annoying little thing. Anything you guys can do about it?

TiA 

Joel Billings -> RE: lose screen after powerdown (2/8/2007 6:51:35 PM)

We'll look into it.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI